My 5-year-old wasn’t eating much of his lunch at school, so I asked Planetbox if they could send one of their lunch boxes and :: POOF :: lunch disappeared. I think his food was getting lost in all the sandwich bags? That, and cucumbers look much more appealing when they aren’t covered in wet plastic (just a guess).
Official review–> Easy to clean, fun to pack, and best of all–my five-year-old is not eating pb&j every day anymore. 5/5 stars. Also, most household jobs feel like a burden to this grump, but packing lunches has always been kind of thrilling and this makes it even better.
Yes, it’s dishwasher safe.
What I got: the Rover with the rocket magnets and starry blue bag. Waylon loves it.
1. Hillary releases 20,000 spam e-mails from Old Navy (made me laugh)
2. Why I decided to stop writing about my children (nodded along to a lot of this)
3. I Kissed Dating Goodbye in 2016 (remember this book?!)
4. When kids don’t need you (got me)
5. A millennial’s hierarchy of needs (lol)
Thanks to Planetbox for shipping out a lunchbox for a review.