Galentine’s Day is only a few short weeks away, which means that if you’re running on Leslie Knope time–you’re already behind.
Every year on February 13th, Leslie fans gather together with their girlfriends to celebrate friendship and eat all of the things. Even if you don’t watch Parks & Rec, it’s a great holiday to adopt because 1) 100x better than Valentine’s day and 2) snacks.
A list of ten wonderful gifts to celebrate the women in our lives who make us better. There is no greater thing than women helping women.
Galentine’s Day Gift Guide
1. Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed.
A collection of quotes from bestselling author Cheryl Strayed, drawn from the wide range of her writings. The book captures her wisdom, humor, and insight and is presented in a lovely gift-sized package that’s as fun to give as it is to receive. Open to any page and at the very least—be amused. As Cheryl so bluntly puts it in the introduction, “Read it like a motherfucker.” I read it in a day, and will continue to reread to find the gems that spoke to me the most. Themes include body image, friendship, inner strength, and love.
2. This perfect Galentine’s Day shirt.
Comfy, affordable, and hilarious.
3. A bouquet of friendship flowers.
Beautiful, sustainable, and unique. Great for friends who live far away.
4. A tote, necklace, or key chain from this sweet shop.
Ten votes for the YES tote.
5. Matching robes for a fun at home spa night.
6. A three month subscription to Birchbox.
The gift that keeps on giving.
7. A one month subscription to Hulu Plus to binge watch The Mindy Project.
8. Free printable!
Danielle always makes the best printables. And their free!
9. This mini faux sheepskin rug because everyone is doing it and she probably wants to, too.
Perfect for photoshoots, a chair drape, or small floor space.
10. A love letter or email including a funny meme, an inside joke or two, and some heartfelt words of appreciation because uteruses before duderuses for life.