1. 40 things everyone but you is doing this summer (made me laugh).
2. Some words on epidurals (loved this).
3. How I learned to love snapchat (best app!).
4. Real talk about postpartum pain (been there).
6. An open letter to my kids about summer (sounds about right).
7. Things we’ve all said in dressing rooms (yup).
8. Warped childhood, Restoration Hardwood style (so funny).
9. For back to school clothes (yes I said it).
10. Someday I’ll wish I could go back (got me).
First image via.
PS: Do you also have thousands of pictures on your phone that you’re either a) scared of losing or b) wondering how to print? Enter Chatbooks photo books. I can sync my Camera Roll favorites or my Instagram feed to the app, and when I get to 60 pictures, they print these little books for just 8 bucks shipped. I’ve been using them for years. The kids love them too. PS: This week, use my code KATEJB for 20% off everything!